When you were a kid, didn’t you wish you could climb up the sky to see a rainbow? If there was a ladder for making the climb, I assume that it would possibly look something like this!
You Will Need
- Small sized rectangular brush
- White nail polish
- Multiple colors of nail polish for the rainbow effect
- Nail striper
- Black nail polish
This is what you need –>> click here
A Rainbow Ladder Nail Art Tutorial
- Start with white as your base.
- Now, using the rectangular brush dipped in red polish, create a square in different places as shown.
- Take the next color and do the same.
- Keep doing this till you have your rainbow stripe complete.
- Now, use a nail striper to create a stripe on either side, so that it looks like a ladder.
- That’s all! Finish off with a top coat, and you’re ready to climb your ladder.