Hazel eyes tend to stand out most on dark skin, and it’s only natural to want a hair color that complements this beautiful combination. Cool-toned dark skin pairs well with a number of hair colors that complement hazel eyes.
Hair Color Ideas For Hazel Eyes With Cool-Toned Tan Skin
- Yellow-based colors like rich blondes and blondes look amazing on tan cool-toned skin.
- Dark browns with yellow-based highlights work well in bringing out the gold and green flecks in your eyes.
- Purple and blue based colors look amazing on this skin color. Burgundy works best if you want to highlight your hazel eyes.
- Black hair with a yellow, or red-based ombre also looks excellent.
What Hair Colors To Avoid
- It is best to avoid hair colors with an orange base.
- Browns that are too close to your skin color can blend in and look unappealing.