Lucky you, if you are olive skin toned. Not only do you have the most coveted eye color, but your skin tone can practically pull off any hair color! Olive skin is also referred to as the neutral skin tone which can pair well with practically anything. Blondes, browns, blacks, or blues – it’s all a go.
Hair Color Ideas For Hazel Eyes With Olive Skin
- Golden blonde, or light platinum blonde. Both warm and cool toned blonde colors look great on olive skin. Choose the lighter shades if you want to highlight the green in your eyes, and warm ones to highlight the gold.
- It is likely that you are naturally a brunette. When choosing a brown, it’s a good idea to stay within a few shades of your natural hair color to get the best results. Darker browns can bring out the green in your eyes.
- Almost all shades of red, bright or deep, look beautiful on olive skin. They also create a beautiful contrast with the green in your hazel eyes.
- Black is also a great option for women with olive skin.
What Hair Colors To Avoid
- Avoid orange based colors, as these can be too close to your skin tone.
- Certain ashy browns and blondes can make your face look washed out.