It’s common to be warm-toned when you have tan skin. Your skin has yellow undertones, and your hazel eyes are likely a hazel-brown. This combination makes the ultimate base for warm toned hair colors.
Hair Color Ideas For Hazel Eyes With Pink Skin
- Red and berry tones look amazing on women with tan warm-toned skin. These colors also bring out the gold in your eyes.
- Golden and caramel blondes that are much lighter than your skin tone also look great.
- Warm-toned tan skin is one of the very few complexions that orange-based colors look good on.
- Opting for a rich, warm brown with highlights is also a great idea.
What Hair Colors To Avoid
- Platinum and buttery blondes are a big no-no. They create an undesirable contrast with your skin tone.
- Blue and purple-based colors can make your skin look washed out.