What’s a good way to combine science and math? This geometric nail art that showcases all the colors in a spectrum! So the next time someone says you aren’t good at math or science, show them your nails!
You Will Need
- White nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Orange nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Blue nail polish
- Purple nail polish
- Makeup sponge
- Nail striper/fine brush
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Apply the white as a base coat.
- Place two pieces of tape on either side of the nail, as shown.
- Apply stripes of nail polish in the order of the rainbow onto the makeup sponge.
- Dab it onto the nails till you are happy with the results.
- Use a nail striper to create zig zags on the colored rainbow ombre as seen in the image.
- Seal it with a top coat – it’s as easy as that.