Most of the marbled nail art requires you to dip your nails into the water. However, this one is slightly different. Create the art first, let it dry and cut them up into sizes that will fit on your nails. This way you can use them later on as well!
What You Will Need
- Blue nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Purple nail polish
- A bowl or cup of water
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Start adding the 3 nail polish colors into the bowl of water in concentric circles.
- Use a toothpick and create lines in the pattern from the outside to the inside.
- Wait for it to completely dry and place it on a paper towel.
- Cut them up into pieces so that they fit your nail. You can store these in a cool, dry place and use them whenever!
- To use them, you will need to paint your nails white for the base, and apply a protective layer around the nails so that it doesn’t become messy, or you can just clean it up with nail polish remover later on.
- On wet polish, place your cut out designs on the nail.
- Do this for all the nails and clean up the sides.
- Apply a layer of top coat, and you’re good to go!