Nail art. It can be a total bummer sometimes.
We often see complicated tutorials of intricate designs and are often put off by it. Something a little simpler would definitely draw more people in. Maintaining your nails is honestly the best accessory since you just need to do them only about, once a week.
- How To Do Tri Color Cliffs Nail Art at home
These tutorials are quite simple and can be done with the things you’d find right at home. So, read on to get pretty nails!
What You Will Need
- Pastel blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Pastel coral nail polish
How To Apply?
- On clean nails, apply a base coat to protect your nails.
- Use the pastel blue color to create a vertical stripe on one corner, while leaving some space empty near the cuticle.
- Now paint from the center, a little lower.
- Create the last stripe, again lower. You should have what looks 3 steps.
- Repeat the steps but starting from below the blue.
- Do the same with the pastel coral.
- Seal this with a top coat and you are done!
Nail polish–>>Click here