When I see soft colors like pink and white together, it reminds me of a pack of marshmallows. Yummy! A combination of white and light pink swirled together not only tastes good but looks cute on nails!
What You Will Need
- Light pink nail polish
- White nail polish
- Bowl of water
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Add in drops of white and light pink nail polish into the bowl of water.
- Use a needle to swirl it around.
- Wrap tape around your fingers under your nails so that you don’t get nail polish on your skin.
- Then, dip your finger into the bowl of water.
- You can do all nails or alternate nails. It’s all up to you!
- Clean it up with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
- Finish it off with a top coat.