This is a great option for Easter, but also just in general if you like pastel rainbow shades. I personally love anything if it is in pastel, so I’m completely sold for this one. It’s really simple to do as well!
You Will Need
- White nail polish
- Pastel yellow nail polish
- Pastel pink nail polish
- Pastel green nail polish
- Pastel blue nail polish
- Pastel purple nail polish
- Thin strips of tape
- Nail striper or a fine brush
This may be what you need –>> click here
Matte Eastern Stripes Nail Art Tutorial
- Start off with white as the base on your nails.
- Use the nail striper to create diagonal stripes with all the pastel colors.
- Once it dries, place the strips of tape along the diagonal lines.
- Use a white nail polish to paint over it.
- Carefully remove the tape to reveal the final look.
- Make sure to finish it with a top coat!