No nail art tutorial is complete without a version of the French manicure. This is a slight twist on the traditional French manicure. Instead of the white tips, we’ll be going for stripes of colors of the rainbow.
You Will Need
- White nail polish
- Various colors of nail polish
- Nail striper
This may be what you need –>> click here
Rainbow French Mani Nail Art Tutorial
- Start with a white base.
- Pick a color for each finger, except for the ring fingernail. This one will have all the colors.
- Paint one thick layer at the tip with the nail striper, as though you were doing a French manicure. Now, create two more lines below that.
- Do the same with the other colors on the rest of the nails.
- For the ring finger, however, create curved lines with multiple colors so that they look like a rainbow.
- There you have it – a rainbow French manicure! Don’t forget to seal it with a top coat!