Pinks, purples, and blues! Mix these beautiful colors together, and it gives you something worth noticing. I think that a combination of these colors is a super cute look for the spring!
What You Will Need
- Pastel pink nail polish
- White nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Pastel purple nail polish
- Pastel yellow nail polish
- Bowl of water
- Cotton swab
- Nail polish remover
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Start with a white base.
- In a bowl of water add in drops of the nail polish in concentric circles.
- Swirl the colors slightly with a toothpick.
- Dip your fingers, one by one into the bowl of water.
- Clean up the skin around the nails with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
- Seal your work with a top coat, and you’re ready for the beautiful Spring weather!