These colors look like something straight out of an outfit from the 1970s. This decade was the time for autumnal shades. Colors like mauve, beige and avocado green have been so well established during this decade that it’s become a symbolic representative!
What You Will Need
- Mauve nail polish
- Dark green nail polish
- Beige nail polish
- Bowl of water
- Cotton swab
- Nail polish remover
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Start with white as the base.
- Try covering as much skin around the nails with tape as you can so that you do not need to clean up much later on.
- Add in drops of nail polish one after another.
- Use a toothpick to swirl all the colors.
- Dip your nails one by one into the bowl.
- Remove the tape and clean up wherever required.
- Seal it with a top coat.