If you’re a dessert enthusiast; whether it’s making or eating it, you’ll definitely want to try this one out. The beautifully swirled browns, beige and white reminds me of a tiramisu don’t you think? Oh crap, just looking at it is making me crave some right now!
What You Will Need
- Dark brown nail polish
- Light brown nail polish
- Beige nail polish
- White nail polish
- Bowl of water
- Cotton swab
- Nail polish remover
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Paint your nails beige for the base.
- Wrap your nails with tape under the nail to prevent it from getting too messy.
- Drop in all the nail polishes in a concentric circle as shown.
- Use a toothpick to draw 4 lines inwards and outwards.
- Once you are happy with the design, dip your fingers in the bowl.
- The design should now be on your nails.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean the sides of your nails.
- Seal it with a top coat.