I’m pretty sure you’ve watched The Little Mermaid, and if you haven’t you know what you’re doing this weekend! This nail art reminds me of the specific artwork that we see in that film. It’s damn cute and very easy to achieve.
What You Will Need
- Dark turquoise nail polish
- Light turquoise nail polish
- White nail polish
- Pastel blue nail polish
- Bowl of water
- Cotton swab
- Nail polish remover
This may be what you need –>> click here
- Paint your nails with the darkest shade of turquoise. This will serve as your base.
- Wrap some tape around your fingers under your nails so that it doesn’t get too messy when you dip it in the bowl.
- Apply the colors into the bowl of water and create gentle swirls.
- Now, dip your nails one by one in the bowl of water.
- Remove the tape.
- Clean up any residual nail polish with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
- Seal it with a top coat, and you’re good to go!